According to the “Administrative Measures for Law Firms Engaged in Trademark Agency Business” (Trademark Word  No. 192), Shaanxi Synchronous Law Firm filed a trademark agency qualification application with the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce in December 2012, 2013 3 Through the filing of the month, it has become one of the first law firms to obtain trademark agency qualifications nationwide.
Shaanxi Synchronous Law Firm has a professional and efficient elite team, has rich experience in handling trademark dispute cases, and has long-term cooperation with well-known intellectual property agencies, and is capable of commissioning any kind of trademark agency.
The specific business scope is as follows：
(1) The application for registration, alteration, renewal, transfer, re-issuance, pledge registration, license contract filing, opposition, cancellation, cancellation, and international registration of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce, such as the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (hereinafter referred to as the Trademark Office) Related to trademark matters;
(2) Acting trademark registration, refusal of review, opposition review, revocation of review and registration of trademark disputes, etc., and other relevant trademark matters of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce, Trademark Review and Adjudication Board (hereinafter referred to as the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board);
(3) Acting on the international registration of other trademarks;
(4) Investigation of trademark infringement evidence and trademark infringement complaints;
(5) Acting trademark reconsideration and litigation cases;
(6) Acting as an agent to participate in trademark dispute mediation, arbitration, etc.;
(7) Serving as a trademark legal counsel, providing trademark legal advice and writing trademark legal affairs documents;
(8) Acting for other trademark legal affairs.