The Intellectual Property Department of the Firm provides relevant legal services to clients on intellectual property management, patents, trademarks, copyrights, software protection, online intellectual property rights, e-commerce, trade secret protection and unfair competition.
1. Serve as an intellectual property legal counsel to provide consulting services on the acquisition, protection, management and use of intellectual property;
2. Develop, review or revise intellectual property management systems, various types of intellectual property contracts or issue legal opinions for clients;
3. Plan intellectual property investment plans for clients, develop, review or modify various types of agreements related to intellectual property rights;
4. Plan trademark strategy and patent strategy for customers, handle pre-registration of enterprise names, trademark inquiries, application for registration of Chinese and foreign trademarks, review, handling objections, disputes, access and update of patent documents, Chinese and foreign patent applications, revocation or invalidation, software copyright registration , intellectual property customs filing, etc.;
5. Accept clients' entrustment, conduct infringement investigation and evidence collection, send infringement warning letters, issue lawyer's letter, issue lawyer's statement, issue infringement legal opinions, conduct pre-litigation mediation, participate in settlement, etc.
6. Accepting the entrustment of the parties, acting as an agent for intellectual property rights disputes, contract disputes, infringement disputes, or administrative cases, acting on behalf of prosecution, responding, counterclaims, appearing in court, reconciliation, appeals, etc.;
7. Accept the entrustment of the parties and act as an arbitration agent to handle arbitration activities in cases of contract disputes related to intellectual property rights.
Trademark agency business
1. Acting for trademark registration, change, renewal, transfer, re-issuance, pledge registration, license contract filing, opposition, cancellation, cancellation, and international registration of the State Administration of Industry and Commerce, such as the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (hereinafter referred to as the Trademark Office) Relevant trademark matters;
2. Acting trademark registration, refusal of review, opposition review, revocation of review and registration of trademark disputes, and other relevant trademark matters of the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (hereinafter referred to as the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board);
3. Acting on other matters related to the international registration of trademarks;
4. Acting for trademark infringement evidence investigation and trademark infringement complaints;
5. Acting trademark reconsideration and litigation cases;
6. Agents participate in trademark dispute mediation, arbitration and other activities;
7. Acting as a trademark legal counsel, providing trademark legal advice and writing trademark legal affairs documents;
8. Acting for other trademark legal matters.